Science Media Centre is happy to announce the workshop on
Dr. Ipsa Jain. She is a scientist by training and an artist by practice. She works on visualizing cellular and molecular processes for a wider audience. She collaborates with different institutions and writers to share stories of science. You can find more about her and her work at ipsawonders.com.
1. Understand Images in Science
2. Scope of science illustration
3. Different kinds of science illustration
4. How to choose a mode of illustration for a subject
5. Defining stories and audience
Undergraduates and Graduates who are interested in scientific illustrations.
Basic drawing and coloring skills are essential for participation.
IISER Pune, National Council for Science and Technology Communication (NCSTC), Department of Science and Technology (DST)
For queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
|477||PRASHANT KUMAR SHARMA|
|571||Sidra Mohamed Yaqoob|